Dryer Vent Cleaning
Just like your air ducts you can’t see inside your dryer vent! Using our video inspection camera we are able to show you all of the dirt and lint that stays inside your dryer and vent once you have completed your laundry and cleared the lint trap. By cleaning your dryer vent, we can help ensure your clothes dryer is both safe and energy efficient!
Signs you may need to have your dryer vents cleaned-
- After or during drying time your dryer is hot to touch
- You smell smoke or fire
- Your clothes take longer than one cycle to dry.
Benefits of getting dryer vent cleaning-
- A clean dryer can use up to 50% less energy
- Longer overall life of your dryer
- Reduces potential for catastrophic fire