Air Duct Cleaning
Did you know the air in your home could be harmful to you and your occupants?
Without you even knowing your air duct system could be contaminated with particulates that can be harmful to you and your families health! Dirt and dust, dust mites, pollen, pet hair and rodent feces are just a few things that can be inside your air ducts and circulating through your home in the air you breath.
We inspect your duct work to show you what you are breathing! With our state of the art video inspection system we can show you deep inside your ducts to see if cleaning would be beneficial for you!
After your ducts are scrubbed clean. We can fog them with an EPA-registered antimicrobial mist that disinfects your system and leaves a pleasant scent behind.
Signs you may need your air ducts cleaned-
- Asthma/allergy sufferers live in your home
- You’ve noticed an unpleasant (musty) smell in your home.
- You have smokers in the house.
- You have pets.
- Your registers are dirty.
indoor air quality facts-
- The EPA has ranked indoor air quality as one of the top 5 environmental risks to public health.
- More than 50 million Americans suffer from allergies. According to Total Health and Better Health magazine, 1 out of 4 people who suffer from allergies, do so, due to the fungi and bacteria in the air duct system.
- Indoor air is 2-5 times worse than outdoor air.